Registration No: 40103839349
Legal address: Riga, Kalnciema street 119, LV-1046
(Controller of data processing)
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND WHY?
When purchasing goods in the www.gemstoreworld.com ( www.gemstore.lv/-lt/-ee/-de) online store, we conclude a remote agreement, it requires the following information: buyer's name, surname, phone number, e-mail address and delivery address (If delivery is required).Your contact information is necessary so that we can contact you about the order fulfillment process and other order-related questions.
In order to make shopping more comfortable and efficient in the gemstoreworld.com ( www.gemstore.lv/-lt/-ee/-de) online store, we store the following information:
- Information about your device-web browser version, IP address of the device used, time zone, cookie information, searched products and how you interact with website.
- History of your purchases and activities on the website;
- payment history to make shopping easier for you by offering
your favorite payment method;
- our correspondence and conversation history to answer questions
related to your order;
- personal information - name, surname, phone number, e-mail, billing address delivery address, payment information (including credit card number etc.);
- we may also store additional information if you contact us for customer support.
We share your personal information with other service providers to help us provide to help us provide our services and fulfill our contract with you. For example, Shopify (home page-platform), Maksekeskus AS (provides payment system), delivery companies-Omniva, DPD, Latvian Post.
We may transfer your information to various third parties to comply with national laws and regulations such as at the request of national police etc.
LEGAL BASIS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data is processed on the basis of the following legal bases:
- Paragraph one (a) of Article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation – when your consent is received;
- Point (b) of the first part of Article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation - to ensure the performance of the contract;
- Clause (c) of the first part of Article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation - to ensure the fulfillment of a legal obligation;
- Paragraph one (f) of Article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation - to protect the legitimate interests of us or third parties;
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
Processing of personal data for commercial purposes is carried out only if a specific, deliberate and unequivocal indication is received from the Customer freely given that the Customer agrees to such actions. The customer can object to receiving commercial communications in accordance with the law by not giving his consent to receive commercial communications.
The processing of personal data may be carried out in an automated manner, including when profiling the Customer in order to provide new, special, individual offers of the Data Controller to a specific customer, taking into account the information obtained and automatically collected by the Data Controller from the personal data provided by the customer and previous purchases on the Data Controller's website, if the customer has agreed to it.
The Data Controller may make automated decision-making in relation to the Client, if the Client has received a freely given, specific, deliberate and unambiguous indication that the Client agrees to such actions. The customer can object to automated decision-making in accordance with the law by not giving his consent to the automatic processing of personal data.
Automated decision-making is carried out by the Data Controller, for example, to prepare and place commercial announcements (pop-up banners) on the website, to advertise the products available on the website and to help Customers make their choice from the offered range of products, including being guided by the commercial announcements (pop-up banners) posted information about your favorite products. By agreeing to the automated processing of personal data for this purpose, the Customer agrees that the Data Controller will use the information placing commercial announcements (pop-up banners) on the website about the goods purchased on the website of the person, which will indicate the following data: information about the purchased product, an image of the product from the website and anonymized information about the person who has purchased a specific product, "pop-up in the banner" indicating, for example: "A client from Riga just bought ... (information about the product according to the product according to the above.
Automated decision-making is carried out by the Data Controller. to send the Customer a reminder about the products placed in the shopping cart of the customer's profile on the website.
Automated decision-making is performed by the Data Controller in order to ask the Customer to submit a review of the product, which is included in the statistics on the evaluation of the product without the Customer's identifying information.
Opting out of receiving commercial communications does not create legal consequences for the Customer and does not limit the Customer's right to purchase goods and services on the website.
SECURITY OF YOUR PRIVACY AND DATA
We apply technical and organizational measures to protect your privacy and data against any illegal activities. Our internal system provide that your personal data can be accessed and processed only authorized staff in order to provide services to you. Therefore, the level of protection of your personal data meets the highest security standards.
In order for your personal data to be fully protected, it is recommended to pay attention and make sure that, when connecting to our e-store, your personal data is not seen by outsiders and that it is properly stored. We recommend you regularly change your authorization password, keep your payment card data safe, and take other safety and precautionary measures so that the security and confidentiality of your personal data cannot be violated.
Our website is protected by a security protocol based on a data encryption system certificate (SSL).
Our company transfers the personal data necessary for payment execution to the authorized representative Maksekeskus AS.
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your device connected to the Internet. Cookies are used to distinguish users and to improve the functionality of the website according to the settings chosen by the user. Some of the cookies we use will be deleted as soon as you close your web browser. Other cookies are stored on your device and allow us to recognize your monitored browser.
These cookies are necessary so that you can visit and browse the content of the website and use the features it offers. These cookies identify your device, but do not reveal your identity, nor do they collect or aggregate information. Without these cookies, the website will not be able to function fully, for example to provide the necessary information, provide the requested services or watch the requested video. These cookies are stored on your device until the cookie has fulfilled its function, but no longer than two years. These strictly necessary cookies are placed automatically. If, however, using the options provided by browsers, you choose to disable them, please note that the website will not be able to function to its full potencial.
ANALYTICS AND STATICTICAL COOKIES
Statistical cookies provide website analytics and help to improve its quality, user experience on it and contribute to the growth of our services.The resulting statistics are available and used in an aggregated form, no user is directly identified. For these purposes, the Data Controller uses third-party cookies, such as Google cookies.
MARKETING AND RETARGETING COOKIES
Marketing cookies help the user to have a personalized user experience by adapting content, advertisements and offers according to websites, as well as informing users about marketing and informational news
We may integrate features of third-party websites, specific, various social networks, into our website. these features sometimes include crypts or other elements that can read and sometimes place cookies from social networks that are installed on your device. In detail, these files may allow personalized advertising to be more precisely related to your interests. We cannot verify these cookies or aggregated data, as we are only the administrators of the Internet site, but we want to inform you and obtain your consent for the use of these elements. To learn more, please read the following detailed information about possible social network files!
COOKIES NECESSARY FOR THE FUNCTIONING OF THE STORE
|_ab||Used in connection with access to admin.||2y|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.||24h|
|_shopify_country||Used in connection with checkout.||session|
|_shopify_m||Used for managing customer privacy settings.||1y|
|_shopify_tm||Used for managing customer privacy settings.||30min|
|_shopify_tw||Used for managing customer privacy settings.||2w|
|_storefront_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.||1min|
|c||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|cart||Used in connection with shopping cart.||2w|
|cart_currency||Used in connection with shopping cart.||2w|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with checkout.||2w|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with checkout.||2w|
|cart_ver||Used in connection with shopping cart.||2w|
|checkout||Used in connection with checkout.||4w|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|dynamic_checkout_shown_on_cart||Used in connection with checkout.||30min|
|hide_shopify_pay_for_checkout||Used in connection with checkout.||session|
|keep_alive||Used in connection with buyer localization.||2w|
|master_device_id||Used in connection with merchant login.||2y|
|previous_step||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|remember_me||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with customer login.||20y|
|shopify_pay||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|shopify_pay_redirect||Used in connection with checkout.||30 minutes, 3w or 1y depending on value|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with customer login.||2y|
|tracked_start_checkout||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|checkout_one_experiment||Used in connection with checkout.||session|
|checkout_session_lookup||Used in connection with checkout.||3w|
|checkout_session_token_<<token>>||Used in connection with checkout.||3w|
|identity-state||Used in connection with customer authentication.||24h|
|identity-state-<<token>>||Used in connection with customer authentication.||24h|
|identity_customer_account_number||Used in connection with customer authentication.||12w|
REPORTING AND ANALYTICS
|_landing_page||Track landing pages.||2w|
|_orig_referrer||Track landing pages.||2w|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.||30min|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.||30min|
|_shopify_ga||Shopify and Google Analytics.||session|
A commercial announcement is any announcement in electronic form intended for the direct or indirect promotion of goods or services, or for the promotion of the image of a merchant, organization or person engaged in commercial activity, economic activity or regulated professional activity. Information that enables direct access to general information about the service provider and its activities (domain name or e-mail address) is not considered a commercial notice.
To provide information about www.gemstoreworld.com( www.gemstore.lv/-lt/-ee/-de) services, promotions and other activities, the Data Controller may use personal data.
Using www.gemstoreworld.com ( www.gemstore.lv/-lt/-ee/-de) you can apply (give your consent) to receive commercial notifications.
The consent given by the customer to receive commercial notifications is valid until it is withdrawn (also after the termination of the service contract). The costumer can at any time refuse to receive further commercial communications in one of the following ways:
- by making a corresponding mark in your user profile www.gemstoreworld.com ( www.gemstore.lv/-lt/-ee/-de);
- by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- using the automated option provided in the commercial communication to opt out of receiving futher communicatins by clicking on the opt-out link at the end of the relevant commercial communication (e-mail).
SIA “ALMARO” stops sending commercial notifications as soon as the Customer’s request is processed. The processing of the request depends on technological capabilities, which can be up to five days.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
We process your data; therefore, you have the opportunity to request what we do with it and how, and in some cases ask us to process it to a lesser extent by complying with the applicable regulatory enactments.
Your rights. You have the following rights according to the applicable regulatory enactments:
- to access your personal data (receive a copy of your personal data and request the purpose and basis of the data processing);
- to withdraw consent (refuse from receiving newsletters, cookies); Take into account that the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- to rectification (change your contact information, submit current information in case of change);
- to be forgotten or erased (request to delete your information from our databases, in compliance with the scope determined under the applicable regulatory enactments). Please be informed that according to the applicable regulatory enactments we may keep certain information also after the request on rights to be forgotten or erasure, for example, when the applicable regulatory enactments impose obligation to store certain information for specified period of time, for example, the Accountancy Law may impose obligation to store information on our transaction. As well as we may continue storage of information for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims and in other cases provided under the applicable regulatory enactments. We will examine each request with due care and will exercise your rights to be forgotten towards information which shall be deleted according to GDPR.
- to restrict processing of personal data (ask us not to use certain information about you for limited period of time);
- in case you have any concerns or objections or complaints on processing of personal data carried out by www.gemstoreworld.com (www.gemstore.lv -lt/-ee/-de) we invite you to turn to us by writing message to email@example.com and we will review the issue with due care and will take steps to solve the issues as soon as possible. Nevertheless, data subjects are entitled to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.